Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory.Prices seem too good to be true.

They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for her senior prom. Found the perfect style and we were able to provide exact measurements. Yes, did get confirmation message, English was poor, that was my first foreboding.

Yesterday, a month after ordering, received the dress, smashed into a parcel type package. Pull it out, the bodice WAS Hunter Green, the applique was a cheap imitation of what we saw online, white sequins. The underskirt was hunter green, but the netting (tulle ???) overskirt was a strange shade of teal, clashed with the dress. The 'tulle' was cut, not hemmed.

The web pic showed two large flowers attached to the skirt, the flowers on the dress received were cheap, blue silk flowers the size of your hand, tipped in gold glitter with gawdy yellow PLASTIC centers. The flowers were hot-glued to the dress. The flap concealing the zipper, gapped, no hook and eye closure at the top. Examination of seams revealed a crude sewing job.

Overall, COUNTLESS flaws. This dress was a joke. Since I submitted custom measurements, I'm assuming I cannot return this garment. I'm not spending one more dime to return it, even if I could.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Had an Experience with Big Wedding Dress?

Comments

yea!SOO happy you posted this!

I love the dresses on there!thank you from preventing me from buying all my brides maid dresses from them!!!!!!!!!1

I had a very similar experience.I ordered a dress for a price that was too good to be true.

I got the dress and was immediately disgusted with it. The color was completely different than what was shown, the quality was embarassing, it was DIRTY, and the overall style was way off. They didn't even include all the items that were promised!! This company truly is a joke.

I would highly recommend NO ONE ever use this website to purchase anything. They are classic bait and switch. They gave excuses about different monitors. Huh, I don't think you can mess it up THAT much.

Don't waste your time or money on these people.I'm going to spend a good part of today making sure I post my review about them on as many sites as possible.

Bigweddingdress.net accepted my payment for a dress, promising to meet our event deadline.I have been emailing them since I placed my order to ensure schedule was on track.

They waited until 3 days before my event to let me know that the dress was not started yet. I told them to cancel my order and refund the money as there was no way that I would receive it in time. These people are in China even though they present they are in the US. They promise 3 - 5 day shipment which is not possible with customs.

It has been 5 weeks and I have not received a refund or the dress.

They have stopped responding to my emails.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!