Big Wedding Dress - Bait and switch, prom dress.
Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory.Prices seem too good to be true.
They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for her senior prom. Found the perfect style and we were able to provide exact measurements. Yes, did get confirmation message, English was poor, that was my first foreboding.
Yesterday, a month after ordering, received the dress, smashed into a parcel type package. Pull it out, the bodice WAS Hunter Green, the applique was a cheap imitation of what we saw online, white sequins. The underskirt was hunter green, but the netting (tulle ???) overskirt was a strange shade of teal, clashed with the dress. The 'tulle' was cut, not hemmed.
The web pic showed two large flowers attached to the skirt, the flowers on the dress received were cheap, blue silk flowers the size of your hand, tipped in gold glitter with gawdy yellow PLASTIC centers. The flowers were hot-glued to the dress. The flap concealing the zipper, gapped, no hook and eye closure at the top. Examination of seams revealed a crude sewing job.
Overall, COUNTLESS flaws. This dress was a joke. Since I submitted custom measurements, I'm assuming I cannot return this garment. I'm not spending one more dime to return it, even if I could.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Prom Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "I had a very bad experience with bridesire.com I didn't expect ! I order a dress "# 2015062313340018" from bridesire.com on June 23, 2015, once I received it I found not..."
- "Shocking service I recieved my dress I ordered silver this is clearly THE WRONG COLOUR yet I was told I know there is always a risk with online shopping I..."
- "I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself. I had a 1st floor apartment..."
- "Ordered a leather jacket from your online site in a medium received a e-mail that was sending me a x small. Called your customer service department as soon as I..."
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."